[SP] ~ Pretty Rave Girl [SP] ~ Pretty Rave Girl

Just to point out...

Your song is released in under a Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0, to be specific). This means if he does not attribute you, or uses your property commercially without your express permission, he is in violation of the license you released your song under. Do also keep in mind, if DJ S3RL holds copyright on Pretty Rave Girl (which I presume he does), you may or may not have grounds to sue this DJ Ezio.

Outside of that, I really enjoyed this. I've always liked this song, and I feel this cover does it more than justice.

[AMP] Died In Your Arms [AMP] Died In Your Arms

I agree with CigarJacketMan...

You can really sing, and when I saw that you made a remix of this song I was ecstatic. Then your edited voice hit me and I was done.

AMP responds:

I just thought it would fit well, and it sounded good to me :P

Sorry you didn't enjoy it but I'm glad you like my singing and check up on my songs :D

~EnV~He's a pirate (WIP) ~EnV~He's a pirate (WIP)

Well Done!

The one thing that nagged me when I was listening is how weak it sounded when the bass really kicked in. When the vocals said "break" and you busted out, it sounded too weak and empty. Either bring it up or tone the intro down a bit. Other than that, well played!

[S] Greg [S] Greg

Hmm...

Interesting, obviously Gregory is gay, but the way you failed the conclusion I would think you were Gregory.

Screch responds:

I fucked up on the outro? Probably. I dun wana play it again

never give up{DJ-Ce} never give up{DJ-Ce}

Excellent!

I don't have much more to say than Babokon, the "distortion" on the bass could stand some mastering. The intro was unique, not heard anything like it. It was very repetitive, but the melody kept it going wonderfully. Not too long, not too short; keep up the good work.

DjClyme responds:

thx for the review! ;)

What We Fight For What We Fight For

Great

All there is to say is to keep up the good work and get some practice in. The melody is a bit repetitive, no rather "monotonous", but it is excellent. Especially with the snare in the back.

-acapella- Silly Spicy Monkey -acapella- Silly Spicy Monkey

Excellent

You have some talent, or rather a larger portion of just "some". This piece tops all the _____ (insert you favorite nasty noun) on the radio these days!

sshafty1 responds:

Thanks a lot, dude. Appreciate the 10!

-Sam

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

I say!

I've never gotten the knack of writing and enjoying reviews, but this song invoked one. This is why *click* you are now on my favorite artists list. You come time and time again with your style to come with a head-bobbing tune of epic proportions. I thank you for gracing us all at Newgrounds with your talent.

~GP~ Visible Sounds II ~GP~ Visible Sounds II

Excellent

I say! This song is excellently detailed and well put together. You need to be recognized more in the NG community!

GranPian responds:

thanks man. I apprecfiate. I am trying to work up to that state. Your comment helps for that accomplishement. Thanks again though. =D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

Stunning

Absolutely wonderful, I stumbled across this now I might just have to listen to the other chaoz songs!